X-300 Plus is a handheld device designed to program keys, reset oil service light, Reset Timing belt service light (manual operation), Reset Tire pressure warning light (manual operation), EPB, OBD-II engine diagnosis and Throttle matching (GM, Honda, Nissan, Acura) on major Asian, American and European vehicles. It provides super fast solution and it can work as generic workshop level diagnostic equipment.
Key Programming Features:
1.New keys programming
2.Reads keys from immobilizer's memory
3.New immobilizer programming
4.New ECU programming
5.New mechanical key number programming
6.Vehicle Identification Number programming
7.Reset ECM & reset immobilizer
8.Easy to operate by the guided menu programming
9.New remote controller programming
10.With full and strong database for the most important vehicle makes
11.Upgradeable via web-based download
Key Programming Vehicle Coverage:
Asia: Toyota, Lexus, for Honda, Acura, Mazda, Nissan, Infiniti, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Suzuki, Kia, Hyundai, Daewoo, SSANGYONG, Proton, QNLotusetc
Europe: for Audi, VW, Skoda, Seat, for Porsche, Opel, Citroen, Peugeot, Jaguar, for Landrover, Lincoln, Renault etc
America: GM, Cadillac, Buick, Chrysler, Ford etc
China: Great Wall, Chery, Brilliance-auto, Geely, LIFAN, HAFEI, CHANGAN, LANDWIND, BYD, Changan, Changfeng, Changhe, BYD, HNMazda, Huapu, JAC, LiuZhou, Lufeng, Roewe, SQYL, ZZMazda, ZZNissan etc
Reset Functions Feature:
* Natural ergonomic comfort curve design
* Easy to read large mono-color screen
* Easy-to-operate large buttons
* Super fast time-saving solution of complicated oil reset without channel selection
* Innovative one-click oil reset on VW, Audi, BMW, Mercedes Seat, Skoda and Volvo, support latest model
* Support EPB electronic brake pad replacement for V.W, Audi, etc.
* Support engine oil, spark plugs, front brake pads, back brake pads, air conditioner, brake liquid, coolant liquid, vehicle checking , etc. reset for BMW. And the supported BMW models are F01/F02/F03/F04/F07/F10/F11/F12/F13/F18/F20/F30, etc.
* Support the lifespan percentage setting of engine oil for Buick, Cadillac etc.
* Support Mercedes Benz new C Class, E Class models and Mercedes Benz VITO/VIANO/SPINTER.
* Support Porsche Cayenne, Panamera till 2012
* Support most of Europe, America, Asia and Chinese brands vehicles (some models do not support the device to reset, only support manual reset, we have installed the materials of manual reset for most models.)
* Support maintenance light reset for Volvo, Land Rover.
* The method of part tire pressure warning light reset, timing belt light reset has been installed.
* Detailed and clear instructions make the operation easier .(some models do not support the device to reset, only support manual reset, we have installed the materials of manual reset for most models. )
* OBD, OBDII and CANBUS coverage
* 2 years free online update with memory card.
* Limited One (1) Year Warranty
Coverage of OIL RESET
America: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Chevrolet/GMC, Ford/Mercury/Lincoln, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saturn, GM, Jeep.
European: VW, Audi, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Land Rover, Peugeot, Citroen, SAAB, Seat, Skoda,
Asia:Toyota/Lexus, Nissan/Infiniti, Honda, Acura, Isuzu, Chery, Ford Transit, Roewe, MG
The Replacement of EPB Brake Pad Supports for The Following Models
VW ( R36, CC, Magotan etc.)
Audi ( A4L, A6L, Q5 etc.)
Tire Pressure Warning Light Reset (Manual Operation)
Timing Belt Light Reset (Manual Operation)
* Oil Reset/Engine oil light reset
* Tire pressure warning light reset (manual operation)
* Timing belt light reset (manual operation)
* OBD-II engine diagnosis
* EPB Electronic Brake changes brake pad
* Throttle matching (GM, Honda, Nissan, Acura)
* Support the latest vehicles with CAN BUS and UDS protocol
Display: Backlit, 160 x 160 pixel mono-color screen with contrast adjustment
Operation Temperature: 0 ~ 50°C (32~122F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 70°C (-4~158F°)
Relative Humidity: < 90%
External Power: 8~18 Volts via DLC
Power Consumption: 3W
Mainframe Dimension: 32*22*11cm
Exterior Memory: TF Card