Multifunctional bug searching device Piranha ST 031 is designed for the detection and localization of technical surveillance measures and to identify the natural channels of information leakage, as well as for quality control of data protection.
ST-031M allows us to perform such search tasks as discovery of the facts and determining the location of the radio-emitting devices, which creates a potentially dangerous information leakage radiation.
ST-031M can detect and localize the following Special Technical Means of Obtaining Secret Information (STMOSI):
· Radio microphones;
· Telephone transmitters;
· Concealed video cameras equipped with a radio channel for transmission of information;
· Technical means or systems for spatial radio frequency radiation;
· Beacons of the systems used for moving objects monitoring (e.g. people, transportation means, goods etc.);
· Unauthorized radio stations, radio handsets, and also telephones with radio extension;
· Radio modems and digital wireless access systems.